If You’re Currently Living With Back Pain, Here are 7 More Reasons Why It Could Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
- You thought it would go away on it’s own – but it didn’t
- You went to the Doctor who told you to rest and take painkillers – but the pills did nothing to help your back, and as soon as they wore off chronic Back pain struck again
- A family member, or friend, told you that everybody gets Back pain as they get older, so you just accepted it
- You tried other Healthcare Professionals, or a physical therapist in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help
- You tried YouTube exercises but they either didn’t do a thing, or made your Back pain ten times worse
- You thought it would be a good idea to rest because your Back pain was so bad, but all that did was make it feel even more stiff and tight
- You decided to get a few massages? hoping that would fix the pain, but all they did was feel nice and relaxing, and didn’t do anything to fix it long term
If any of these have happened to you – we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call to talk with our osteopath here in Montrose to find out what can be done to help you. The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things already is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn’t work – you are closer to finding the thing that does!
Click the link below to book a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice. The phone call is complimentary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next.